The orientation service is aimed for those who need an introduction to life in Sweden before making the final decision to relocate. It can be tailor-made to fit the individual’s or family’s needs.
The orientation service includes:
- A guided tour of the city and residential areas
- General information about the Swedish housing rental market
- Viewing of a typical Swedish property
- Information on everyday life in Sweden
- Information about health-care system
- Information about day-care, national and international schools
- Accompanied visits at schools or clubs
- Other, based on assignee interest
To find a new home in a new country is probably the biggest challenge when moving. We are the experts and will guide you through the whole process. The service can be carried out for renting or buying a property.
Our home finding service includes:
- Market research and identification of suitable options in accordance with the client’s policy and the assignee’s needs and requirements
- Book viewings of properties
- Accompanied viewings
- Negotiation of rental agreement
- Drawing up rental agreement and coordination of signatures
- Move-in inspection including written documentation
- Handover of keys and complete walk through of the property when moving in
Prime Relocation can offer several options for temporary accommodation through our extensive network. It is an excellent solution for short-term assignments or before entering or leaving a long-term accommodation.
Our temporary accommodation Service includes:
- Market research and identification of suitable options
- Presentation of options
- Booking and coordination of lease agreement/invoice
To find a reliable and efficient removal company can be extremely time consuming. We contact the removal companies and gather the quotes. We also coordinate the dates for pick-up and delivery. All to make it as easy and worry free for our clients.
To rent furniture can often be a cheaper and more practical solution. For example when the shipping takes long time or turns out to be expensive. We can offer customized solutions both long and short term.
We make sure you get all the necessary permits for your employees and their families. We are used to dealing with the Migration Authorities and will guide you through the different steps.
Our immigration service includes:
- Assistance with residence and work permit application
- Information on required documentation
- Information on required government fees to pay
- Registration at the Migration Board
- Follow up after registration
- Booking of appointment at Migration Board
- Accompanied visit to Migration Board for biometrics
Fast Track Immigration
We are certified immigration specialists which means that all applications from us will be prioritised by the Swedish Migration Board and processing times will be much quicker than through the standard application route.
Please note that the fast track service is only offered to companies and not to private individuals.
Through our reputable partners, we can offer tax consultations for companies and their employees. It is important to get a good understanding of the financial outcome when moving abroad.